Friday, January 31, 2014

My New Campaign

This isn't something I usually do.

But, after careful consideration, I'm starting an Internet campaign. I love Sherlock. The last season was AMAZING!

Until,

Mycroft mentioned HE HAD ANOTHER BROTHER!!!

I went through my Sherlock Holmes books and found the name--- SHERRINFORD HOLMES!

Yes, he's supposed to be the OLDEST brother, but rumor has it that Moffet and Gatis are turning our tortured hero into the middle child!

And Mycroft acts like he has no love for his brother. What if Mycroft put him in jail and he is released in time for series 4???

As soon as I can find some proof of this rumor, I will post, but for now, I call on the fandom to do what it does best. Go crazy on the idea that Tom Hiddleston will join the cast of Sherlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment